This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit the VOWS Wedding Videos website, how we use it and keep it secure. The Policy may change from time to time, and by using my website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Who is Collecting and can Access the Information?
VOWS Wedding Videos is the controller of any data that passes through the website, and only we will have access to this information, and of this information:
- We will not sell or rent your information to any third parties
- We will not share your information with third parties for any marketing purposes.
What type of information is collected?
We obtain information through our website in three ways: anonymously or directly.
1. Anonymously: The anonymous information we collect may include your IP address, whether you are using a computer, a tablet or a phone, which country you are located, which website pages are accessed and how long you may spend looking at our website pages.
2. Directly: The direct information we collect is when you make an enquiry or a booking. This will be your name, address, phone number and details about your event.
How is your information used?
We will use any information that you provide to:
- Anonymous data, captured via Google Ananlytics will help us assess our marketing efforts and better improve the service we offer customers such as you.
- Carry out any obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us.
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide.
- Notify you of any changes to our services.
I will hold your personal information on my systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with me.
Who has access to your information?
The only person who has any access to any information which is collected through my website or any other communications is VOWS Wedding Videos, and of this information:
- I will not sell or rent your information to any third parties
- I will not share your information with third parties for any marketing purposes.
VOWS Wedding Videos does not generate a newsletter, offer any subscriptions and does not generate bulk or direct mail shots for marketing. If I contact you, it will be about an enquiry you have made or any videography services we have agreed upon. All communications will be sent directly from me to you.
This is where personal information is analysed to create a profile of your interests and preferences so you can be contacted with information relevant to you. We do not profile any of the information we collect.
When you provide any personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of any information.
Any information provided over the internet can never be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to me, and you do so at your own risk.
Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security, and where we have given you a password which enables you to access your videos, you are responsible for sharing this password.
Use of ‘Cookies’
Like many other websites, VOWS Wedding Videos uses website cookies. These are small text files that are stored in a computer system via an Internet browser.
Any visitor information processed by the cookies is stored on our website and on the user’s computer browser. It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences, and in some cases, turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
Links to other websites
Aged 16 or Under..?
If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent or guardian’s permission before you provide me with personal information.
Review of this Policy & Access to your Information
I will keep this Policy under regular review, and the Policy was last updated in May 2018. If you are concerned about any information I have about you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org